Saturday, November 6, 2010

Latest Updates for Week 1, Nov 2010!

Preparing for wedding could be tiring. (More than tiring I should say.. plus tens etc. erk!)
Progress for the past two(2) days:
1) Booked set sampin for FH & Future Brother In Law (FBIL)
2) Visited one apartment that might be our future crib
3) Went to The Curve to buy wedding shoes for my lil' sis (a.k.a my financial partner hehe)
4) Buat tampal manik kat awning tudung kat The Curve
5) Tied ribbon for our wedding cards (baru 50 keping je muahahaha)
6) Cut ribbon for our doorgifts (ok, 1000pcs success!)
7) Basuh bekas for doorgifts (ok, baru 500 bekas ja.. 500 more to go aiyaya)

3 events to organize. My nikah. My lil sis's nikah. Our combine reception.
Oh Allah, please give me strenght to make things as beauty as it should be. Amin.

p/s: To my 9 budak hitam, girls I miss u a lot! I wish u guys were here. (So that korang boleh tolong-tolong aku, macam mana korang selalu tolong aku time event mgss dulu-dulu! sob3x)

No comments: