Saturday, October 2, 2010

3 Weddings in a Day :)

Whoaa.. today me & Wanie managed to attend 3 weddings in a row. Gilo tapi best! Hoho

But before that, right early in the morning (around 7.45a.m) I went to Puchong to buy 1000units of dotdotdot(ceh.. rahsia tu..) to be used as packaging for my favors. [[ Thanks to Diana for driving!! Lap u la na! ]]

Let's see what I'm going to put in that packaging. Maybe..

Sweets.. oh szztt...szztt.. "cair di mulut dan juga di bawah sinaran mentari" ;p


Cookies.. oh krapp krapp.. "sekejap ada.. sekejap tak ada.. " ;p

Marshmallow.. oh yum yum.. but err urr.. where to find halal one ya?

Cupcakes.. yummiesss.. uh I wish I could have Wondermilk for my wedding ;p

(credits to Mr. Google for pics)

Uh uh uh I wish to have all of them for my wedding favors. But what can I do, I can only allocate some amount of $$$$ for favors :(

So.. after discussing with my lil' sis a.k.a my financial partner for this wedding plan (haha will be explained in another entry soon ;p), we decided to choose something that can be packed as earlier as one week before our reception day.

Hurmm.. let's see.. ;)

ps: tiba-tiba ja entry takde kena-mengena dengan tajuk ;p

No comments: